Friday 23 October 2009






I am well on my way through working on Maya, and i must say, so far it has been rather enjoyable, yet i still have the hard parts to do. I have now nearly finished modeling my drum set which i am pretty impressed with. The quility of the pictures do not help as such but it does give you an idea of what i have created. I used a photo reference to help me which is bellow, but the colouring shall be completely different. As most of my work shall be black and white, i thought the drum set, should be red or blue to make it stand out.


Once my drum set is completed i then need to work on a guitar, which is going to be a little more tricky. I am going to model my sheep last because i need to do some more character creations before jumping into Maya. I am finding it a little difficult to create a sheep that doesn't look all sweet and innocent, i need him to be more aggressive.

1 comment: