Friday 27 November 2009

Once all my animation was complete, i needed to import my files to After Effects so that i could add my text which was made in Illustrator. The reason i used yellow and black was to show as a warning sign. If you were to go into the bar then it would be at your own risk.
I was going to use a sound effect of a stamp but i was unable to find one unless i paid for it, but as i was searching for one, i came across something better, animal noises. I thought having a sheep sound effect would go perfectly with the animation i had made, i animated a sheep so what could suit it better?

Warning and danger signs are yellow and black because they relate to bees which are well known for danger, everyone keeps away from them so that they do not get stung.

I have just realised that there is a spelling mistake in the sign, ekkkk, i wish i had seen this sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment